Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE IS THE EVENT?
- The Chili Cook Off will be held at Mitchell Park at 600 East Meadow Drive in Palo Alto.
- Presale tickets are now closed.
- A limited number of tickets will be available on the day of the event. Tickets purchased day of will be CASH only.
- Tickets are $5.00. Each ticket includes 5 tastings and a ballot.
- Yes! We will have a number of food trucks and food booths available that will offer both savory and sweet options.
- The event starts at 12:00pm and chili tasting begins at 1:30 p.m.
- There are a limited amount of tables and chairs located at Mitchell Park, but we highly encourage picnic style seating. Feel free to bring your blankets and chairs to enjoy the outdoors!
- Each ticket will come with a ballot. After you fill out the ballot with your favorite vendors, submit it to the judge’s tent to be tallied.
- All ballots must be turned in by 3:15 p.m at the voting area near the Judge's Tent
- Parking is limited at Mitchell Park; Shuttle will be available if you park at Cubberley Community Center.
- CLICK HERE for parking and shuttle information.
- Yes! But please keep your furry friends on a leash and clean up after your pet.
- Bounce houses, outdoor lawn games, arts and crafts and more will be available!
- Contact Monica Bugaoan-Abakan at Monica.Abakan@cityofpaloalto.org